Legal framework for the use of this service.
This is ECM tuning (adjustment) service. The result of this service is changing the performance characteristics of customer’s equipment.
The service may require additional hardware and/or software tools on the Customer side. See “System Requirements” section for the details.
Terms and conditions are determined in the Public Agreement. Full agreement text is located in the Agreement section of this website.
The ECM tuning may cause emission certification class change. Customer takes full responsibility of tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of his jurisdiction and local emissions regulations. DrunkLab do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Remote. Quick. Safe.
- No SCR-related fault codes.
- No derates.
- No warning lights on the display (Note: AdBlue level lamp may be beyond engine responsibility)
- No OEM software from EU3 engines.
- Minimal intervention into current ECU settings. We know what we do. No one unrelated parameter will be changed.
- 25 minutes (or less) for each truck
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- FREE! HP upgrade to maximum factory setting for this CPL (critical parts list)
If the law in your country prohibits this kind of programming don’t order this service! Natario Commerce Ltd. doesn’t accept any returns due to law incompatibility. All legal responsibility is on the client. We also don’t accept warranty claims if ECU software has been updated by dealer after tuning. Please pay your attention: by clicking “Add to cart” you sign that you have read, understood and agree with this information.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us planned time of connection and engine serial number. Please note that our engineers are available from 6AM to 7:30PM by GMT Monday-Friday.
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- You will receive email message with engineer’s contact data (Please note that preferred way of quick messaging is Viber, you may download it here)
- If you have time corrections and/or technical questions feel free to contact the engineer.
- By the planned time disconnect EGR valve.
- Inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Once operation completed check that no one emission-related code is active. You may use truck’s info display or INSITE software.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: Cummins Inline or RP1210A (Nexiq, Noregon, DPA etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
- Cummins Insite 7.5 or higher (Note: if you have Insite 8 please ensure that you also have “fleet calibration count” greater than zero).
Don’t have anything from this list? Call your mechanic, he has it!
Planning to do a lot of business with us? Feel free to contact us!
Warranty terms and conditions:
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- EGR-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- EGR-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by EGR fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violation. Phreaking, cracking, readout attempts detected