Legal framework for the use of this equipment.
This module is supplied as alternate spare part (alternative control unit). According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Control unit” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is “must-fit” part.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose spare parts manufacturer is protected by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act).
Important notice. This is NOT a safety-related spare part.
Though end customer must not be limited in his freedom to choose spare parts, installing of this unit may result a warranty refusal. Refer to your warranty agreement with truck supplier before purchasing this product for warranty covered truck.
Module internal hardware design and its software are the intellectual property of HamCom Electronics LLC. N-Tools is the official HamCom representative according with General Representation Contract no.2/2015.
Customer takes full responsibility for tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of parts he is using. N-Tools do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Although this equipment cannot cause any negative performance and safety effects, using of this device is customer’s own risk.
- Volvo D11F, D13F, D16F 2007-2010
- Volvo D11H, D13H, D16H 2010-2013
- Mack MP7, MP8 2007-2013
- UD Trucks with US11/US12 emission standard 2011-2014
- No DPF/SCR-related fault codes
- No derates under any conditions
- Half-tank of AdBlue on the display (if equipped)
- HCDEA™ – HamCom Dynamic Emulation algorithm
- HCDMA™ – HamCom Direct Memory Access algorithm for total control of soot ratio values
- Basic hand tools
- Experience of working with truck wiring and connectors
- Multimeter and/or scope in case of troubleshooting
- Laptop with Tech Tool and communication interface.
In the kit:
1. Emulator module: sealed metal box with 6-pin connector. Shockproof, waterproof dustproof, EMI-proof, non-serviceable electronic device.
2. Installation cable: consists of waterproof connector and 6-wires silicone cable 3m length.
How to install:
For US07 engines (2007-2010, DPF only) – download US07 installation manual
For US10/11/12 engines (DPF SCR) – download US10 installation manual
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty. Warranty policy is “return and replace”. Installation cable is not included in the warranty program.
Note: We kindly ask you to be extremely careful when connecting this device. Most of claims are due to improper connection or truck harness faults.
Warranty cases are:
- Device stopped working fully or partially during usage period
Non-warranty cases are:
- Mechanically cracked device and/or device connector
- Damaged installation cable
- Device abuse (high voltage, agressive moistures etc)
- Disassembling and/or another copyright violation attempts
In the kit: