Legal framework for the use of this service.
This is ECM tuning (adjustment) service. The result of this service is changing the performance characteristics of customer’s equipment.
The service may require additional hardware and/or software tools on the Customer side. See “System Requirements” section for the details.
Terms and conditions are determined in the Public Agreement. Full agreement text is located in the Agreement section of this website.
The ECM tuning may cause emission certification class change. Customer takes full responsibility of tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of his jurisdiction and local emissions regulations. DrunkLab do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Remote. Quick. Safe.
- Maximum of power and torque for your engine.
- Factory or custom power curve and fuel settings available.
- Fuel economy. If you want to set high power you definitely know how to use it to save $$$!
- 40 minutes (or less) for each truck.
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
If the law in your country prohibits this kind of programming don’t order this service! Natario Commerce Ltd. doesn’t accept any returns due to law incompatibility. All legal responsibility is on the client. We also don’t accept warranty claims if ECU software has been updated by dealer after tuning. Please pay your attention: by clicking “Add to cart” you sign that you have read, understood and agree with this information.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us chassis ID or VIN of your truck and planned time of connection. Please note that our engineers are available from 6AM to 6PM by GMT.
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- You will receive email message with engineer’s contact data (Please note that preferred way of quick messaging is Viber, you may download it here)
- If you have time corrections and/or technical questions feel free to contact the engineer.
- By the planned time inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- MANCATS 2 with any compatable communication interface.
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Don’t have anything from this list? Call your mechanic, he has it!
You’re a mechanic and plan to do a lot of business with us? Feel free to contact us! We are glad to meet new dealers.
Most popular power settings available:
- D2066 – 440hp factory or 440 15% custom
- D2676 – 540hp factory or 540 15% custom
Please contact us before ordering and tell your Chassis ID or engine model. You will receive full list of available power settings for your engine.
Warranty terms and conditions:
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- Configuration errors.
- ECM memory-related message is shown on the display
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (different software detected)
- Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)