Give a second life to your ECU!
Remote. Quick. Safe.
This service is for you in case of:
- You or somebody else have broken the ECU during reprogramming via PTT
- ECU is still can be seen in the list, but doesn’t contain any identification data.
- Attempt to reprogram it by original software fails before programming starts.
Natario Commerce Ltd. and DrunkLab Software don’t have possibility to control whether you have legal version of PTT or cracked. We don’t apply any legal responsibility for using counterfeiting copies of software at the client side. Please pay your attention: by clicking “Add to cart” you sign that you have read, understood and agree with this information.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us chassis ID or VIN of your truck, ECU partnumber and planned time of connection. Please note that our engineers are available from 6AM to 6PM by GMT.
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- You will receive email message with engineer’s contact data (Please note that preferred way of quick messaging is Viber, you may download it here)
- If you have time corrections and/or technical questions feel free to contact the engineer.
- By the planned time inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- Tech Tool 1.12.
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Don’t have anything from this list? Call your mechanic, he has it!
You’re a mechanic and plan to do a lot of business with us? Feel free to contact us! We are glad to meet new dealers.
Warranty terms and conditions:
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- ECM memory-related fault codes appear after recovery.
- Recovery cannot be performed due to hardware fault of the ECM (full refund).
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (different software detected)
- New unsuccessful attempt of reprogramming after recovery.
- Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)