NOx/SCR off solution for Volvo FH4 E5 and Renault version4 E5.
Exclusive offer: Free hardware, free shipping! You pay for software part only!
No wires. No soldering. No compromisses.
Legal framework for the use of this equipment.
This module is supplied as alternate spare part (alternative control unit+software). According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Control unit” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is “must-fit” part.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose spare parts manufacturer is protected by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act). This is NOT a safety-related spare part.
Though end customer must not be limited in his freedom to choose spare parts, installing of this unit may result a warranty refusal. Refer to your warranty agreement with truck supplier before purchasing this product for warranty covered truck.
Module internal hardware design and its software are the intellectual property of HamCom Electronics LLC. DrunkLabStore is the official HamCom representative according with General Representation Contract no.2/2015.
Customer takes full responsibility for tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of parts he is using. DrunkLabStore do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Although this equipment cannot cause any negative performance and safety effects, using of this device is customer’s own risk.
- No SCR related fault codes
- No derates under any conditions
- Half-tank of AdBlue on the display
- HCDEA™ – HamCom Dynamic Emulation algorithm
- Basic hand tools
- Experience of working with truck wiring and connectors
- Multimeter and/or scope in case of troubleshooting
In the kit:
– Emulator module: sealed plastic box with 62-pin connector. Shockproof, waterproof dustproof, EMI-proof, non-serviceable electronic device.
How to install:
- Unplug the NOx sensor connector.
- Unplug the ACM (Aftertreatment control module).
- Plug “VILKUS-E5” into ACM harness socket.
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty. Warranty policy is “return and replace”. Installation cable is not included in the warranty program.
Note: We kindly ask you to be extremely careful when connecting this device. Most of claims are due to improper connection or truck harness faults.
Warranty cases are:
- Device stopped working fully or partially during usage period
Non-warranty cases are:
- Mechanically cracked device and/or device connector
- Damaged installation cable
- Device abuse (high voltage, agressive moistures etc)
- Disassembling attempts
In the kit: