Legal framework for the use of this equipment.
This module is an aftermarket spare part (alternate control unit+software). According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Control unit” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is a “must-fit” part.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose spare parts manufacturer is protected by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act). This is NOT a safety-related spare part.
Though end customer must not be limited in his freedom to choose spare parts, installing of non-OEM parts may result a warranty refusal. Refer to your warranty agreement with truck supplier before purchasing this product for warranty covered truck.
Module internal hardware design and its software are the intellectual property of HamCom Electronics LLC. DrunkLabStore is the official HamCom representative according with General Representation Contract no.2/2015.
Customer takes full responsibility for tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of parts he is using. DrunkLabStore do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Although this equipment cannot cause any negative performance and safety effects, using of this part is customer’s own risk.
Vilkus-62™ Granite Edition. Euro-6 version.
Exclusive offer: Free hardware, free shipping! You pay for software part only!
The easiest and reliable DPF/SCR solution from HamCom Electronics.
Vilkus-62 is an electronic control module designed for direct replacement of aftertreatment control unit.
- No SCR/DPF related fault codes
- No derates under any conditions
- Half-tank of AdBlue on the display
- HCDEA™ – HamCom Dynamic Emulation algorithm
- Always low soot ratio (Important! This is NOT emulation of the regeneration process! No dangerous exhaust temperatures! No risk of explosion!)
- No regen requests on the display
- Volvo FH/FM/FE with Euro-6 engines
- Renault P/C/T/K series with Euro-6 engine
Note! This tool is not compatible with trucks equipped with transmission retarder.
- Basic hand tools
- Experience of working with truck wiring and connectors
- Multimeter and/or scope in case of troubleshooting
In the kit:
1. Vilkus-62™ module: sealed plastic box with 62-pin connector. Shockproof, waterproof dustproof, non-serviceable electronic device.
2. Installation cable: consists of 2 wires shielded cable with 2 terminals for adding into ACM connector, length = 3m (9ft).
How to install:
Download the detailed installation manual here.
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty. Warranty policy is “return and replace”. Installation cable is not included in the warranty program.
Warranty cases are:
- Device stopped working fully or partially during usage period
Non-warranty cases are:
- Mechanically cracked device and/or device connector
- Damaged installation cable
- Device abuse (high voltage, agressive moistures etc)
- Disassembling attempts