VILKUS-62. All in one.
DPF delete solution for Volvo CE
DPF SCR-off solution for Volvo US10 (2010-2013), UD Trucks US11/US12 (2010-2013).
Exclusive offer: Free hardware, free shipping! You pay for software part only!
Legal framework for the use of this equipment.
This module is supplied as alternate spare part (alternative control unit+software). According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Control unit” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is “must-fit” part.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose spare parts manufacturer is protected by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act). This is NOT a safety-related spare part.
Though end customer must not be limited in his freedom to choose spare parts, installing of this unit may result a warranty refusal. Refer to your warranty agreement with truck supplier before purchasing this product for warranty covered truck.
Module internal hardware design and its software are the intellectual property of DrunkLab LLC and HamCom Electronics LLC.
Customer takes full responsibility for tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of parts he is using. DrunkLab do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Although this equipment cannot cause any negative performance and safety effects, using of this device is customer’s own risk.
- Volvo USA Trucks: 2010-2014 with H-series engine: D13H, D16H, D11H
- UD Trucks: US11/US12 emission standard with MDE endines.
- Volvo loaders F and G-series (L180G, L220G etc) with DxxH engines
- Volvo excavators with H-generation engines
- Volvo dump trucks with H-generation engines
- All other Volvo machines with D3.3H, D4H, D6H, D8H, D9H, D11H, D13H, D16H engines
Have a question about compatibility? Contact us and we will check it!
- No DPF related fault codes
- No derates under any conditions
- Always low soot ratio
- NEW!!! Plug-n-Drop technology. No soldering, no crimping! Just plug and enjoy!
- HCDEA™ – HamCom Dynamic Emulation algorithm
- HCDMA™ – HamCom Direct Memory Access algorithm for total control of soot ratio values
- Basic hand tools
- Experience of working with truck wiring and connectors
- Multimeter and/or scope in case of troubleshooting
- Laptop with Tech Tool and communication interface.
In the box:
– Emulator module: sealed plastic box with 62-pin connector. Shockproof, waterproof dustproof, EMI-proof, non-serviceable electronic device.
How to install:
- Important notice for US10 trucks. Check for fault codes in MID128. If you see PSID90 or PSID46 fault codes (aka Uneraseable codes) please contact us prior to installation! Get ready to provide access to your diagnostic laptop.
- Disconnect all NOx sensors from the truck/machine. Trucks and machines may have different quantity of sensors. Please apply to service manual for your truck.
- Unplug the connector from ACM module (MID233)
- Unplug the diagnostic tool from the diag socket (if plugged)
- Connect the VILKUS module instead of ACM
- Turn the key on, wait a minute.
- Turn the key off, wait 30sec.
- Turn the key on and ensure that all aftertreatment faults are gone.
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty. Warranty policy is “return and replace”. Installation cable is not included in the warranty program.
Important Notice: This device cannot be installed twice. Once connected to the truck/machine it will never work for different VIN. Please don’t use it for demo purposes!
Warranty cases are:
- Device stopped working fully or partially during usage period
Non-warranty cases are:
- Mechanically cracked device and/or device connector
- Removed stickers, serial numbers or trademarks.
- Device abuse (high voltage, agressive moistures etc)
- Disassembling attempts and other copyright violations
- Reverse attempts or another copyright violations (may cause your account blocking)