Legal framework for the use of this service.
This is ECM tuning (adjustment) service. The result of this service is changing the performance characteristics of customer’s equipment.
The service may require additional hardware and/or software tools on the Customer side. See “System Requirements” section for the details.
Terms and conditions are determined in the Public Agreement. Full agreement text is located in the Agreement section of this website.
The ECM tuning may cause emission certification class change. Customer takes full responsibility of tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of his jurisdiction and local emissions regulations. DrunkLab do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Remote. Quick. Safe.
for D11H/D13H/D16H engines.
- No fault codes.
- No derates.
- No warnings at the dashboard.
- No OEM software from EU3 trucks.
- 50 minutes (or less) for each truck
- Minimal intervention into current ECU settings. We know what we do. No one unrelated parameter will be changed.
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Complete order of this service. Using the “Comments” field tell us planned time of connection. Please note that our engineers are available from 6AM to 6PM by GMT.
- To let us tune your truck faster please provide VIN or chassis ID in the comments.
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- You will receive email message with engineer’s contact data (Please note that preferred way of quick messaging is Viber, you may download it here)
- If you have time corrections and/or technical questions feel free to contact the engineer.
- By the planned time prepare your laptop, communication interface and TeamViewer.
- Inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Once operation completed check that no one emission-related code is active. You may use truck’s info display or PTT2 software.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
- Tech Tool (any version) with ECU programming permissions
Don’t have anything from this list? Call your mechanic, he obviously has it!
You’re a mechanic and plan to do a lot of business with us? Feel free to contact us! We are glad to meet new dealers.
Warranty terms and conditions:
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- Aftertreatment-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- Aftertreatment-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by aftertreatment fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violation. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)