Legal framework for the use of this service.
This is ECM tuning (adjustment) service. The result of this service is changing the performance characteristics of customer’s equipment.
The service may require additional hardware and/or software tools on the Customer side. See “System Requirements” section for the details.
Terms and conditions are determined in the Public Agreement. Full agreement text is located in the Agreement section of this website.
The ECM tuning may cause emission certification class change. Customer takes full responsibility of tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of his jurisdiction and local emissions regulations. DrunkLab do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Remote. Quick. Safe.
We’re announcing first in the world FH4 SCR/DPF remote tuning solution.
- No DCR/DPF fault codes.
- No derates.
- No warnings at the dashboard.
- No OEM software from EU3 trucks. Your fuel settings remain intact.
- 3 or 4 SCR-related ECUs are reprogrammed together.
- 20 minutes (or less) for each truck
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us planned time of connection. Please note that our engineers are available from 6AM to 6PM by GMT.
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- You will receive email message with engineer’s contact data (Please note that preferred way of quick messaging is Viber, you may download it here)
- If you have time corrections and/or technical questions feel free to contact the engineer.
- By the planned time cut the wire from pin #3 of the ACM (or unplug ACM at all) and unplug both NOx sensors.
- Inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Once operation completed check that no one emission-related code is active. You may use truck’s info display or PTT2 software (if you have it).
- Please don’t forget to remove DPF cartridge from the exhaust!
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
That’s it! We do not need Tech Tool 2 or other foreign software. We use only self-developed tools for best result.
Don’t have anything from this list? Call your mechanic, he has it!
Planning to do a lot of business with us? Feel free to contact us!
Warranty terms and conditions:
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- Aftertreatment-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- Aftertreatment-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by aftertreatment fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (OEM software detected)
- Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)